Second, you can rest assured that the professional to whom you will outsource the job to, is someone who is knowledgeable with the IT-related task that you want finished. Third, outsourcing gives you better flexibility because you can hire personnel on a per-project or temporary basis – without having to worry about providing the employee with benefits.
Although outsourcing may not be a business model suited for every type of company, there are instances when this is a more cost-effective option than hiring an employee full-time. Before deciding to take this path, weigh the pros and cons of going with an outsourcing company and go for it if the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages.
What you can expect with every web application development project:
- Understand your business logic deeply, working closely with you to clarify every single aspect of business requirement
- Private, in progress viewing during design and development
- Great, fast loading, modern design
- Content management system to easily edit your website
- Professional stock photography as needed during design, to help establish site theme
- Basic search engine optimization to help you rank better
- Site map to help visitors find what they are looking for
- User friendly/Search engine friendly navigation menu
- Email/information request forms to allow visitor feedback and inquiries
- Free minor changes for two weeks following launch of new site
- Upload to your website host when going live
- Ongoing support for questions and issues
We started from an idea, grew in to a purpose, became a goal, and then a reality.
In that journey, we’ve helped many businesses and individuals along a similar path, and met a lot of great people in the process.
We know that timelines and budgets are important and not an optional guideline to follow, we respect your time and your budget.